"Silent Sentinels" - PRINT
This pair of lone Quakie trees stand in reverence as "Silent Sentinels" overlooking the stormy and foggy Pacific Northwest mountain valley and forested landscape below in this Archival Matte Print. The original oil painting, titled "Silent Sentinels," was awarded the "Director's Purchasing Award" at the 1984 Central Washington State Fair.
- Title: "Silent Sentinels"
- Size Options:
-- 11x14" (comes in an Archival Quality Vinyl Storage Sleeve with an Acid-Free 1/8" Foam Board Backing)
-- 18x24" (comes rolled -OR- Acid-Free 1/8" Corrugated Board Backing with Archival Quality Vinyl Storage Sleeve)
- Acid-Free Archival Matte Paper
- Museum Quality Archival Inks
- A small white border surrounds the image to allow for future matting and/or framing.
* Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product. PRINTS ARE SOLD UNFRAMED. The actual size of the print may not be the same as shown in the "room photo," depending on the dimensions of the size you order. The "room photo" is only an example of what the print COULD look like on your wall.
Other items featuring "Silent Sentinels":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.