- Home & Living
- Greeting Cards
- "A Powhatan Quiocosin: The Shaman's Temple" - Personalized GREETING CARD
"A Powhatan Quiocosin: The Shaman's Temple" - Personalized GREETING CARD
This brilliant autumn scene takes a glimpse into the historic past of the Eastern American Native Powhatan Indian peoples' way of life hundreds of years ago. In fact, Pocahontas, the famous daughter of Chief Wahunsenacawh, was of the Powhatan tribe. The Eastern Virginia landscape of the village in which she grew up and would eventually meet John Smith and her future husband, John Rolfe, would have looked similar to this!
"Quiocosin" is the Native American Powhatan word for the Shaman, or Medicine Man/Woman's home and temple. This greeting card featuring the image of my original oil painting titled "A Powhatan Quiocosin: The Shaman's Temple," is perfect for a Get Well, Miss You, or any message you need to send!
Order card with either a blank inside or add your own message with the "Custom Text Inside" option at checkout!
*Be sure to include the EXACT message you want printed in the card(s) in the NOTES block at checkout.
Font and Format of text will vary depending on your message and the amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
Greeting Card Details
- Artwork Title: "A Powhatan Quiocosin: The Shaman's Temple"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
Inside: Blank so you can write your own message -OR- Your customized pre-printed text.
Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
- If you are ordering FIVE (5) or more cards of any style, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS10" to receive a 10% DISCOUNT!
- Ordering TWENTY (20) or more cards, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS20" to receive a 20% DISCOUNT!**
* Does NOT come with pen - the pen is shown for display and sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Other items featuring "A Powhatan Quiocosin: The Shaman's Temple":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.