"Mammoth Mountain's Honeymoon Blessings" - Personalized GREETING CARD
This personalized card features the romantic and historic image of my original oil painting titled "Mammoth Mountain's Honeymoon Blessing." The scene features a honeymooning Native American couple looking out at what is today's Mammoth Mountain in the California portion of Yosemite National Park.
The perfect card to express your True Love or for a Wedding, Anniversary, Valentines, or Just Because! Or personalize it to create your own wedding invitation!
Order card with either a blank inside or add your own message with the "Custom Text Inside" option at checkout!
*Be sure to include the EXACT message you want printed in the card(s) in the NOTES block at checkout.
Font and Format of text will vary depending on your message and the amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
- If you are ordering FIVE (5) or more cards of any style, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS10" to receive a 10% DISCOUNT!
- Ordering TWENTY (20) or more cards, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS20" to receive a 20% DISCOUNT!**
Greeting Card Details
- Artwork Title: "Mammoth Mountain's Honeymoon Blessings"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
Inside: Blank so you can write your own message -OR- Your customized pre-printed text.
Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
* Does NOT come with pen - the pen is shown for display and sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
** This product is made-to-order, and may take a approximately 10-days to be ready to ship. Please convo me in advance if this is a rush order, and I will see what I can do to speed up the process.**
Other items featuring "Mammoth Mountain's Honeymoon Blessing":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.