"An Eternal Dreamer - Na'asho'ii (Lizard)" - GREETING CARD semi-gloss
Do you know someone who could use a little guidance in reaching the next step in their life? Send them your positive thoughts and energy through the message of this Native American inspired Greeting Card featuring the image of my Original Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture titled "An Eternal Dreamer - Na'asho'ii (Lizard)."
In Native American tradition all of nature can teach us something, or provide us with something we need, mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. Through this ideology, the Native "medicine" of the Lizard Animal Spirit helps us to visualize our goals through dreams.
Greeting Card Details
- Title: "An Eternal Dreamer - Na'asho'ii (Lizard)"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 110 lb, 12.5 point thick, semi-gloss paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
- Inside: The Left Side features the Title of the original artwork and a description of the "medicine" that Lizard provides, and further details about the symbolism of the composition of the original sand sculpture. The Right Side is blank so you can write your own message.
- Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
* Pen is shown for sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Symbolism of the Original Sculpture:
"AN ETERNAL DREAMER - NA'ASHO'II (LIZARD)"
"Na'asho'ii" is the Native American Navajo word for "Lizard."
"An Eternal Dreamer - Na'asho'ii" represents the Native American Medicine medicine of "Lizard." Lizard is the Medicine of Dreamers. It shows us the shadow side of reality where dreams are reviewed. Lizard helps us to reach into our subconscious, exploring conflict along with new ideas or goals. It can help us to find other dimensions of awareness, receive warnings, and visualize our desires and hopes through our Dreams.
Several genuine gemstones are embedded into the sand. Each stone carries its own energies, but the two main stones in this piece are:
Pink Quartz – to awaken the heart to love, trust, and discovery.
Amethyst – to protect against negativity, keeping us centered and balanced.
*Gemstones do NOT come with the greeting card, but are mentioned as they are included on the Original Sand Sculpture to enhance the symbolism of the artwork.
View my YouTube Video detailing the Original Sculpture and it's Native Medicine here!
Other items featuring "An Eternal Dreamer - Na'asho'ii (Lizard)":
I learned about the traditional Navajo sand art, commonly known as Sand Painting, from a Native co-worker when I was stationed in New Mexico in the 1990's. From there, I have developed my own signature sand sculpture style, which literally builds up upon the traditional technique. In respect for the origins of this art form, I have embarked upon my Native American Medicine Wheel series. In each sculpture I take an animal and attempt to help the viewer understand various Native American "medicines" through symbolism.
In accordance with the "Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990" - This artwork is NOT Native American (Indian) produced. All references to Indigenous Peoples' are utilized in conjunction with the theme of the artwork, and is not to identify the particular artwork as being Indian-Produced.