- Home & Living
- Greeting Cards
- "Today and Yesterday's Freight" - Personalized GREETING CARD
"Today and Yesterday's Freight" - Personalized GREETING CARD
History and the Present meet in this fantastical Pacific Northwest Idaho landscape greeting card featuring the image of my original oil painting titled "Today and Yesterday's Freight." In the scene, we see a Freight Wagon from the past with the driver getting ready to water his team of horses. But in the reflection of the water is the modern truck driver next to the future of freight transport - a Semi-Truck!
Order card with either a blank inside or add your own message with the "Custom Text Inside" option at checkout!
*Be sure to include the EXACT message you want printed in the card(s) in the NOTES block at checkout.
Font and Format of text will vary depending on your message and the amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
- If you are ordering FIVE (5) or more cards of any style, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS10" to receive a 10% DISCOUNT!
- Ordering TWENTY (20) or more cards, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS20" to receive a 20% DISCOUNT!**
Greeting Card Details
- Title: "Today and Yesterday's Freight"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
Inside: Blank so you can write your own message -OR- Your customized pre-printed text.
Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
* Does NOT come with pen - the pen is shown for display and sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Other items featuring "Today and Yesterday's Freight":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.