"The Breath of Life - A' Lul' Quoy (Dolphin)" - GREETING CARD
Do you know someone who could use a little stress relief in their current situation? Send them your positive thoughts and energy through the message of this Native American inspired Greeting Card featuring the image of my Original Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture titled "The Breath of Life - A' Lul' Quoy (Dolphin)."
In Native American tradition all of nature can teach us something, or provide us with something we need, mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. Through this ideology, the Native "medicine" of the Dolphin Animal Spirit teaches us to relax and breathe.
Greeting Card Details
- Title: "The Breath of Life - A' Lul' Quoy (Dolphin)"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" (portrait)
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
- Inside: The Left Side features the Title of the original artwork, a description of the "medicine" that Dolphin provides, and further details about the symbolism of the composition of the original sand sculpture, along with a more detailed image of the original artwork. The Right Side can either be left blank - OR - personalized with your own message.
- Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
* Font and Format of custom text will vary depending on message and amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
* Returns and cancellations of Personalized cards will NOT be accepted.
* Pen is shown for sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Symbolism of the Original Sculpture:
"THE BREATH OF LIFE - A' LUL' QUOY (DOLPHIN)"
"A' Lul' Quoy" is the Native American Chumash word for "Dolphin."
"The Breath of Life - A' Lul' Quoy" represents the Native American Medicine of the Dolphin. Dolphin is the Rhythmic Keeper of the sacred Breath of Life, guiding us in releasing our Emotions, and in using the Life Force through the rhythms of breathing. Within the Breath, we learn how to communicate the universal Language of Energy that all life emits. In this, Dolphin is our Link to the Great Spirit and teaches us to be aware of our health and feelings, listening to the natural rhythms within ourselves. Mostly, Dolphin reminds us to Breath.
Embedded into the sand: Genuine White and Red Corals – provides protection from evil influences and helps us find the beauty within. Sea Urchin Spine – teaches Tenacity and Patience. Mother of Pearl – attracts prosperity and heightens Intuition & Imagination.
*Gemstones do NOT come with the greeting card, but are mentioned as they are included on the Original Sand Sculpture to enhance the symbolism of the artwork.
View my YouTube Video detailing the Original Sculpture and it's Native Medicine here!
Other items featuring "The Breath of Life - A' Lul' Quoy (Dolphin)":
I learned about the traditional Navajo sand art, commonly known as Sand Painting, from a Native co-worker when I was stationed in New Mexico in the 1990's. From there, I have developed my own signature sand sculpture style, which literally builds up upon the traditional technique. In respect for the origins of this art form, I have embarked upon my Native American Medicine Wheel series. In each sculpture I take an animal and attempt to help the viewer understand various Native American "medicines" through symbolism.
In accordance with the "Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990" - This artwork is NOT Native American (Indian) produced. All references to Indigenous Peoples' are utilized in conjunction with the theme of the artwork, and is not to identify the particular artwork as being Indian-Produced.