"Raven Medicine ~ Go-La-Nv Didanawsi" - Personalized GREETING CARD
In Native American traditions Raven Medicine represents "changes." The image of my original oil painting titled "Raven Medicine - Go-La-Nv Didanawisi," featured on this greeting card signifies the medicine of Change through the Season of Autumn, and would make a perfect card for Thanksgiving, Graduation, Promotion, or any significant Life Change.
The painting's title is broken down as "Raven Medicine" accompanied with "Go-La-Nv" ('Raven' in the Cherokee language) and Didanawisi ('Medicine Man/Woman' in Cherokee) as the two Ravens in the foreground represent the Camp's Shaman and Medicine Woman.
"Raven Medicine - Go-La-Nv Didanawisi" presents a traditionally historic Cherokee camp in the Autumn. The camp is transitioning from Summer to Winter, so we see the rectangular Cherokee Summer homes in the distance and a newly constructed Winter earthen hut in the foreground. The Town Center where ceremonies are held is the larger circular building with the conical roof in the distance behind the Winter hut.
Order card with either a blank inside or add your own message with the "Custom Text Inside" option at checkout!
*Be sure to include the EXACT message you want printed in the card(s) in the NOTES block at checkout.
Font and Format of text will vary depending on your message and the amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
Greeting Card Details
- Artwork Title: "Raven Medicine - Go-La-Nv Didanawisi"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelopes included
Inside: Blank so you can write your own message -OR- Your customized pre-printed text.
Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
- If you are ordering FIVE (5) or more cards of any style, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS10" to receive a 10% DISCOUNT!
- Ordering TWENTY (20) or more cards, use Coupon Code "GREETINGS20" to receive a 20% DISCOUNT!**
* Does NOT come with pen - the pen is shown for display and sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Other items featuring "Raven Medicine - Go-La-Nv Didanawisi":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.