- Greeting Cards & Postcards
- "Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa (Owl)" - GREETING CARD
"Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa (Owl)" - GREETING CARD
Do you know someone who could use a little wisdom in their current situation? Send them your positive thoughts and energy through the message of this Native American inspired Greeting Card featuring the image of my Original Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture titled "Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa (Owl)."
In Native American tradition all of nature can teach us something, or provide us with something we need, mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. Through this ideology, the Native "medicine" of the Owl Animal Spirit shows us Truth and Wisdom.
Greeting Card Details
- Title: "Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa (Owl)"
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Printed on 120 lb, 17 point thick, matte paper
- Matte finish inside for smudge-free writing
- Standard white envelope included
- Inside: The Left Side features the Title of the original artwork, a description of the "medicine" Owl provides and the symbolism of the original sand sculpture. The Right Side can either be left blank - OR - personalized with your own message.
- Back: Features the Title of the original artwork, Artist Information, and a short Biography.
* Font and Format of custom text will vary depending on message and amount of words, but will be similar to the Sample Text photo.
* Returns and cancellations of Personalized cards will NOT be accepted.
* Pen is shown for sizing purposes only. Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product.
Symbolism of the Original Sculpture:
"INTUITIVE PERCEPTIONS OF WISDOM - OHOHWA (OWL)"
"Ohohwa" is the Native American Seneca word for "Owl."
"Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa" represents the medicine of "Owl." Owl not only represents magic and clairvoyance, but because it can see inside the night and what others cannot, Owl captures the true essence of Truth and Wisdom. We cannot be deceived when guided by the medicine of Owl.
In the decoration of the Wheel, I have embedded genuine Moonstone, Amethyst, and Fluorite gemstones. Working with the Third-Eye and Crown Chakras, Moonstone connects us to divine inspiration, and channels it into our own intuition. Amethyst is known to protect against negativity and for enhancing intuition, and Fluorite also increases intuitive abilities, while linking the human mind to universal consciousness, and developing our connection to Spirit.
*Gemstones do NOT come with the greeting card, but are mentioned as they are included on the Original Sand Sculpture to enhance the symbolism of the artwork.
View my YouTube Video detailing the Original Sculpture and it's Native Medicine here.
Other items featuring "Intuitive Perceptions of Wisdom - Ohohwa (Owl)":
I learned about the traditional Navajo sand art, commonly known as Sand Painting, from a Native co-worker when I was stationed in New Mexico in the 1990's. From there, I have developed my own signature sand sculpture style, which literally builds up upon the traditional technique. In respect for the origins of this art form, I have embarked upon my Native American Medicine Wheel series. In each sculpture I take an animal and attempt to help the viewer understand various Native American "medicines" through symbolism.
In accordance with the "Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990" - This artwork is NOT Native American (Indian) produced. All references to Indigenous Peoples' are utilized in conjunction with the theme of the artwork, and is not to identify the particular artwork as being Indian-Produced.