- "Datsa Gahni - Shoshone Summer Camp" - PRINT
"Datsa Gahni - Shoshone Summer Camp" - PRINT
"Datsa Gahni" is the Native American Shoshone phrase for "Summer Camp." This early summer night landscape scene takes a glimpse into the historic past of the American Northwest Shoshone peoples' way of life hundreds of years ago. This Archival Matte Print is named for the Original Oil Painting of the same name. 8x10" and 11x14" prints will mail flat with an acid-free foam backing and will be encased in a plastic sleeve. Larger prints will be mailed rolled.
- "Datsa Gahni - Shoshone Summer Camp"
- Size: multiple
- Acid-Free Archival Matte Paper
- Museum Quality Archival Inks
- Acid-Free 1/8" Foam Board Backing (8x10" and 11x14" prints)
- Archival Quality Vinyl Storage Sleeve
- The Title of the artwork and Artist's Name are printed below the image.
- A small white border surrounds the image to allow for future matting and/or framing.
* Watermarks are used for copyright purposes and are not on the actual product. PRINTS ARE SOLD UNFRAMED. The actual size of the print may not be the same as shown in the "room photo," depending on the dimensions of the size you order. The "room photo" is only an example of what the print COULD look like on your wall.
Other items featuring "Datsa Gahni - Shoshone Summer Camp":
As a Fine Art and Consignment artist for over 30 years, I work in a variety of mediums, but primarily work in Oils and Semi-Relief Sand Sculpture. I paint a wide range of subjects, but specialize in landscapes, oftentimes presenting my love of the mountains and the West through my scenes. Beyond the traditional landscape, many of my paintings tie history or symbolism together to create a story or emotional connection with the viewer.